p2pnet view P2P:- Nothing to do with us, says the ‘official’ Limewire of the Limewire ’Pirate Edition’ fork that recently appeared online. US judge Kimba Wood ruled LimeWire infringes copyright, and that was enough for Vivendi Universal, EMI, Warner Music and Sony Music’s RIAA to get it shut down. It doesn’t consequently owe the Big 4 extortion unit $1.5 trillion , as we once hypothesised.
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- 1. YouTube Doesn’t Have To Police Piracy Proactively, Court Rules
- 2. Anti-Piracy Lawfirm Defrauded Rightsholders Out of Millions
- 3. Kim Dotcom Appeals to Reclaim ‘Mega Millions’ from U.S.
- 4. VPN Providers Respond To Allegations of Data Leakage
- 5. Google Scolds MPAA’s “Cozy” Anti-Piracy Lobby in Court
- 6. Organized Crime Police Raid ‘Pirate’ Android TV Box Sellers
- 7. French Magazine Fined €10,000 For Encouraging Piracy
- 8. Court Orders Namecheap to Identify Pirate Site Operator
- 9. Cloudflare Reveals Pirate Site Locations in an Instant
- 10. Malwarebytes Offers Pirates Free “Amnesty” Keys