In honor of the transparency fights that coder and internet activist Aaron Swartz led while alive, an online records processing service has submitted 153 public records requests on behalf of members of the public.
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- BitTorrent Inc. Lays Off Close to a Third of its Workforce
- Scammers Take Over New EZTV Domain Name
- New Russian Anti-Piracy Law Could Block Sites “Forever”
- Pirate Bay Blockade Censors CloudFlare Customers
- KickassTorrents Domain Seized Within 24 Hours, Next Stop .CR
- Pirate Bay’s Peter Sunde Kills NSA-Proof Messenger App
- KickassTorrents Moves to Isle of Man Domain Name
- Cinema Staff Catch Movie Cammers, Pick Up Cash Rewards
- Hollywood Anti-Piracy Initiative Requires a VPN Outside the U.S.
- Game of Thrones Piracy Surges to New High