Brothel patrons have no expectation of privacy, a Maine judge has ruled while dismissing 49 criminal counts against a man accused of secretly filming illicit sexual encounters at his Zumba studio that authorities claim was a whorehouse.
See original article –
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- 1. Tech Giants Want to Punish DMCA Takedown Abusers
- 2. Piracy: Hollywood’s Losing a Few Pounds, Who Cares?
- 3. T-Mobile Refuses to Block The Pirate Bay
- 4. Aussie Piracy Notices Delayed But Lawsuits Are Coming
- 5. Streaming Site Operator Accused of £120m ‘Piracy Fraud’
- 6. Megaupload Wants U.S. Govt to Buy and Store its Servers
- 7. UK Police ‘Hijack’ Ads on 251 Pirate Sites
- 8. 75,000 Popcorn Time Users in Crosshairs of Anti-Piracy Group
- 9. Former Megaupload User Asks Court to Return His Files
- 10. Pirate Music Site Op Pleads Guilty, Faces Five Years in Prison