Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-California) has taken to the social-news site Reddit to crowdsource legislation that would make it more difficult for U.S. authorities to seize domains facilitating copyright infringement.
Here is the original:
Congresswoman Crowdsourcing Domain-Seizure Bill on Reddit
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- BitTorrent Inc. Lays Off Close to a Third of its Workforce
- Scammers Take Over New EZTV Domain Name
- New Russian Anti-Piracy Law Could Block Sites “Forever”
- Pirate Bay Blockade Censors CloudFlare Customers
- KickassTorrents Domain Seized Within 24 Hours, Next Stop .CR
- Pirate Bay’s Peter Sunde Kills NSA-Proof Messenger App
- KickassTorrents Moves to Isle of Man Domain Name
- Cinema Staff Catch Movie Cammers, Pick Up Cash Rewards
- Hollywood Anti-Piracy Initiative Requires a VPN Outside the U.S.
- Game of Thrones Piracy Surges to New High