Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-California) has taken to the social-news site Reddit to crowdsource legislation that would make it more difficult for U.S. authorities to seize domains facilitating copyright infringement.
Here is the original:
Congresswoman Crowdsourcing Domain-Seizure Bill on Reddit
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- The Pirate Bay Is Back Online!
- Movie Release Group Members Plead Guilty
- Huge Security Flaw Leaks VPN Users’ Real IP-Addresses
- Reddit Rejects 62% of All Copyright Complaints
- MPAA Trademark Forces “Rated R” Beer To Drop Its Name
- Music Group Threatens Popcorn Time’s Blog Platform
- How Cunning VOD Pirates Plundered Taken 3
- Canadian Government Spies on Millions of File-Sharers
- Amazon Bans BitTorrent App FrostWire Over Piracy Concerns
- Pirate Bay Won’t Make A Full Comeback, Staff Revolt