Right after the humiliating defeat of the DoJ and BREIN, the DoJ instantly signed for Supreme Court within the 2 weeks sign period. It’s not sure yet if the DoJ will take it to the Supreme Court and my guess is they won’t, as it will embarrass them for the third time in a row.
The DoJ is probably taking the time to think about it so whatever they do I don’t care. The fact remains that they are a bunch of disrespectful, shameless liars who will do anything while causing more harm and wasting money trying to get their way.
As mentioned earlier the case has been dismissed, it’s over. The servers which are being raided six years ago are lost according to the DoJ. This means payback time in hard cold cash. After this has been realized, we will look for other possible ways getting the ones responsible for six years of madness.
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- Google Slams MPAA Censorship Efforts After Court ‘Victory’
- Viacom Sues Nickelodeon Streaming Pirates
- Pirate Bay Uploads Stop Working
- The Pirate Bay Will be Blocked in Portugal
- Top 10 Most Pirated Movies of The Week – 03/02/15
- Copyright Monopoly Fraudsters Need To Go To Jail With Heavy Damages
- Piracy Lawsuits Dominated By Just Three Movie Companies
- NBC Universal Tries to Censor TorrentFreak’s News About Leaked Films
- Which VPN Services Take Your Anonymity Seriously? 2015 Edition
- *CENSORED* Fifty Shades of Grey an HD BitTorrent Hit