Right after the humiliating defeat of the DoJ and BREIN, the DoJ instantly signed for Supreme Court within the 2 weeks sign period. It’s not sure yet if the DoJ will take it to the Supreme Court and my guess is they won’t, as it will embarrass them for the third time in a row.
The DoJ is probably taking the time to think about it so whatever they do I don’t care. The fact remains that they are a bunch of disrespectful, shameless liars who will do anything while causing more harm and wasting money trying to get their way.
As mentioned earlier the case has been dismissed, it’s over. The servers which are being raided six years ago are lost according to the DoJ. This means payback time in hard cold cash. After this has been realized, we will look for other possible ways getting the ones responsible for six years of madness.
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- 1. Verizon Fights Copyright Troll Demands in Court
- 2. Ford, Toyota, Nissan, Microsoft ‘Shamed’ as Piracy Sponsors
- 3. Paramount Pictures Fails to Silence uTorrent Discussions
- 4. MPAA and RIAA’s Megaupload Lawsuits Delayed Until 2016
- 5. Rightscorp Retains Dallas Buyers Club Copyright Troll Lawyer
- 6. RUTracker Says Copyright Holders Can Moderate its Torrents
- 7. Russian Facebook Ordered to Crack Down on Piracy
- 8. Dutch Filmmakers Claim Piracy Damages From Government
- 9. Aurous Dev Fires Back at “Fearmongering, Babbling” Rightscorp
- 10. Pirate Bay Founder Finally Free After Three Years