Right after the humiliating defeat of the DoJ and BREIN, the DoJ instantly signed for Supreme Court within the 2 weeks sign period. It’s not sure yet if the DoJ will take it to the Supreme Court and my guess is they won’t, as it will embarrass them for the third time in a row.
The DoJ is probably taking the time to think about it so whatever they do I don’t care. The fact remains that they are a bunch of disrespectful, shameless liars who will do anything while causing more harm and wasting money trying to get their way.
As mentioned earlier the case has been dismissed, it’s over. The servers which are being raided six years ago are lost according to the DoJ. This means payback time in hard cold cash. After this has been realized, we will look for other possible ways getting the ones responsible for six years of madness.
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- 1. WebHost Owner Cleared of Aiding Torrent Site Piracy
- 2. Google: Targeting Downloaders Not The Best Solution to Fight Piracy
- 3. Pirate Bay Loses New Domain Name, Hydra Lives On
- 4. Supergirl Pilot Leaks to Torrent Sites, Six Months Early
- 5. Pirate Domain Seizures Are Easy in the United States
- 6. Court Orders Israeli ISPs to Block Popcorn Time Websites
- 7. Google Fiber Sends Automated Piracy ‘Fines’ to Subscribers
- 8. Netflix Needs BitTorrent Expert to Implement P2P Streaming
- 9. Voltage Pictures Sued For Copyright Infringement
- 10. Pirate Bay Moves to GS, LA, VG, AM, MN and GD Domains