Right after the humiliating defeat of the DoJ and BREIN, the DoJ instantly signed for Supreme Court within the 2 weeks sign period. It’s not sure yet if the DoJ will take it to the Supreme Court and my guess is they won’t, as it will embarrass them for the third time in a row.
The DoJ is probably taking the time to think about it so whatever they do I don’t care. The fact remains that they are a bunch of disrespectful, shameless liars who will do anything while causing more harm and wasting money trying to get their way.
As mentioned earlier the case has been dismissed, it’s over. The servers which are being raided six years ago are lost according to the DoJ. This means payback time in hard cold cash. After this has been realized, we will look for other possible ways getting the ones responsible for six years of madness.
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- Spanish Government Orders Pirate Bay Blockade
- Unprecedented Music Piracy Collapse Fails to Boost Revenues
- Old Pirate Bay Will Share $100,000 With Devs, Mods and Uploaders
- Italy Launches Largest Ever Pirate Site Blockade
- Top 10 Most Pirated Movies of The Week – 01/26/15
- Phoenix Hints At Imminent Pirate Bay Comeback
- “Pirate Cinema” Visualizes Torrent Traffic in Online Art Display
- Pirate Party MEP Fails to Deliver True Copyright Reform
- Zombie Pirate Bay Tracker Fuels Chinese DDoS Attacks
- Men Tried for Extortion After Porn Download Threats