Right after the humiliating defeat of the DoJ and BREIN, the DoJ instantly signed for Supreme Court within the 2 weeks sign period. It’s not sure yet if the DoJ will take it to the Supreme Court and my guess is they won’t, as it will embarrass them for the third time in a row.
The DoJ is probably taking the time to think about it so whatever they do I don’t care. The fact remains that they are a bunch of disrespectful, shameless liars who will do anything while causing more harm and wasting money trying to get their way.
As mentioned earlier the case has been dismissed, it’s over. The servers which are being raided six years ago are lost according to the DoJ. This means payback time in hard cold cash. After this has been realized, we will look for other possible ways getting the ones responsible for six years of madness.
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- 1. Top 10 Most Pirated Movies of The Week – 08/03/15
- 2. Copying And Sharing Was Always A Natural Right; Restricting Copying Never Was
- 3. Google Asked to Remove 18 ‘Pirate Links’ Every Second
- 4. Anti-Web Blocking Site More Popular in the UK than Spotify & Skype
- 5. Bitdefender Blocks Anti-Piracy Website as Malware
- 6. YouTube Games Copyright Law To Avoid License Fees, IFPI Says
- 7. BitTorrent Inventor Granted P2P Live Streaming Patent
- 8. Rapid Pirate Site Blocking Mechanism Introduced By Portugal
- 9. Kim Dotcom & Mega Trade Barbs Over Hostile Takeover Claims
- 10. U.S. Reports Progress in Antigua Legal “Pirate Site” Dispute