Right after the humiliating defeat of the DoJ and BREIN, the DoJ instantly signed for Supreme Court within the 2 weeks sign period. It’s not sure yet if the DoJ will take it to the Supreme Court and my guess is they won’t, as it will embarrass them for the third time in a row.
The DoJ is probably taking the time to think about it so whatever they do I don’t care. The fact remains that they are a bunch of disrespectful, shameless liars who will do anything while causing more harm and wasting money trying to get their way.
As mentioned earlier the case has been dismissed, it’s over. The servers which are being raided six years ago are lost according to the DoJ. This means payback time in hard cold cash. After this has been realized, we will look for other possible ways getting the ones responsible for six years of madness.
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- 1. Israeli Court Lifts Ineffective Popcorn Time Ban
- 2. ‘Pirate’ Site Admin Ordered to Pay Hollywood $12.8m
- 3. Top 10 Most Pirated Movies of The Week – 07/06/15
- 4. Pirate Bay Was Worth Doing Prison Time For, Co-Founder Says
- 5. Private Copying and UK Copyright Law – Not Dead Yet
- 6. Court Drops Innocent Cox Subscribers From Piracy Lawsuit
- 7. Major Streaming Sites Must Be Blocked, Court Rules
- 8. Police Let Seized ‘Pirate’ Domains Expire, Some Up For Sale
- 9. FBI Wants Pirate Bay Logs to Expose Copyright Trolls
- 10. Popcorn Time Blamed For Movie Streaming Piracy Explosion