Right after the humiliating defeat of the DoJ and BREIN, the DoJ instantly signed for Supreme Court within the 2 weeks sign period. It’s not sure yet if the DoJ will take it to the Supreme Court and my guess is they won’t, as it will embarrass them for the third time in a row.
The DoJ is probably taking the time to think about it so whatever they do I don’t care. The fact remains that they are a bunch of disrespectful, shameless liars who will do anything while causing more harm and wasting money trying to get their way.
As mentioned earlier the case has been dismissed, it’s over. The servers which are being raided six years ago are lost according to the DoJ. This means payback time in hard cold cash. After this has been realized, we will look for other possible ways getting the ones responsible for six years of madness.
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- 1. Twitter Suspends ‘Pirate’ Site Accounts Over Dubious Claims
- 2. Pirate Sites Must Pay Legal Costs of Own Blockade, Court Rules
- 3. No Dallas Buyers Club Piracy Appeal in Oz, Company Considering Options
- 4. US Govt. Denies Responsibility for Megaupload’s Servers
- 5. Movie Studios and Record Labels Target Pirate Bay in New Lawsuit
- 6. Torrenting “Manny” Pirate Must Pay $30,000 in Damages
- 7. Yandex Demands Takedown of ‘Illegal’ Music Downloader
- 8. Top 10 Most Pirated Movies of The Week – 08/31/15
- 9. Court Orders Italian ISPs to Block Popcorn Time
- 10. When You’re Calling Culture Content, You’re Reinforcing The Idea Of A Container