Now integrated with Google Drive so that you can easily insert files up to 10GB in size from your Drive account directly into your emails without ever having to leave Gmail. Google has just announced a dramatic new Gmail improvement that makes it simpler to share files with family and friends than ever before. “Since Google Drive launched in April, millions of people have started using Drive to keep, create and share files,” says the company in a press release. “Starting today, it’s even easier to share with others: you can insert files from Drive directly into an email without leaving your Gmail.” You heard it right: file-sharing with others just got even easier.
See the original post here:
Gmail Update Adds 10GB-Sized File-Sharing to Your Emails
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- 1. Court Orders Namecheap to Identify Pirate Site Operator
- 2. Cloudflare Reveals Pirate Site Locations in an Instant
- 3. Malwarebytes Offers Pirates Free “Amnesty” Keys
- 4. Top 10 Most Pirated Movies of The Week – 06/29/15
- 5. Anti-Piracy Outfits Boost Numbers With Bogus Takedown Notices
- 6. Pirate Bay Founder Still Wants to Clear His Name
- 7. Sci-Hub Tears Down Academia’s “Illegal” Copyright Paywalls
- 8. Can BitTorrent Be Better With Bitcoin?
- 9. Played.to Operator Admits Guilt in Expendables 3 Leak
- 10. Warning ‘Strikes’ Don’t Work Me, Movie Boss Admits