The file-sharing site Mega, introduced two weeks ago by infamous file-sharing kingpin Kim Dotcom, just became a lot more useful to content pirates, thanks to a community-fed search engine of links to content hosted on Mega’s servers.
Link to original:
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- BitTorrent Inc. Lays Off Close to a Third of its Workforce
- Scammers Take Over New EZTV Domain Name
- New Russian Anti-Piracy Law Could Block Sites “Forever”
- Pirate Bay Blockade Censors CloudFlare Customers
- KickassTorrents Domain Seized Within 24 Hours, Next Stop .CR
- Pirate Bay’s Peter Sunde Kills NSA-Proof Messenger App
- KickassTorrents Moves to Isle of Man Domain Name
- Cinema Staff Catch Movie Cammers, Pick Up Cash Rewards
- Hollywood Anti-Piracy Initiative Requires a VPN Outside the U.S.
- Game of Thrones Piracy Surges to New High