Kim Dotcom has taken to Twitter in his usual fashion, to announce to the world that thanks to PRISM and its global puppetry like surveillance of us all, subscriptions to the encrypted Mega network have gone through the roof, something he is of course, pleased with. “Since the PRIMS story broke, #Mega is growing rapidly. The privacy company is happy to serve you. Thank you for using Mega,” his tweet reads. We saw a similar occurrence last week, when Turkish protesters began subscribing to VPN services in droves, to prevent any government crack downs on internet usage and to maintain their anonymity online.
See more here:
Mega Growing in Wake of PRISM Leak
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- 1. Kim Dotcom Appeals to Reclaim ‘Mega Millions’ from U.S.
- 2. VPN Providers Respond To Allegations of Data Leakage
- 3. Google Scolds MPAA’s “Cozy” Anti-Piracy Lobby in Court
- 4. Organized Crime Police Raid ‘Pirate’ Android TV Box Sellers
- 5. French Magazine Fined €10,000 For Encouraging Piracy
- 6. Court Orders Namecheap to Identify Pirate Site Operator
- 7. Cloudflare Reveals Pirate Site Locations in an Instant
- 8. Malwarebytes Offers Pirates Free “Amnesty” Keys
- 9. Top 10 Most Pirated Movies of The Week – 06/29/15
- 10. Anti-Piracy Outfits Boost Numbers With Bogus Takedown Notices