p2pnet view P2P:- For me, the most important event of 2010 is the rise of Anonymous as the first genuine force for change in this 21st digital century. Letters to the editor don’t work. Street demonstrations and protests don’t work.
Read more from the original source:
p2pnet talks with AnonNews
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- 1. Police Let Seized ‘Pirate’ Domains Expire, Some Up For Sale
- 2. FBI Wants Pirate Bay Logs to Expose Copyright Trolls
- 3. Popcorn Time Blamed For Movie Streaming Piracy Explosion
- 4. Tech Giants Oppose Broad Anti-Piracy Injunctions
- 5. YouTube Doesn’t Have To Police Piracy Proactively, Court Rules
- 6. Anti-Piracy Lawfirm Defrauded Rightsholders Out of Millions
- 7. Kim Dotcom Appeals to Reclaim ‘Mega Millions’ from U.S.
- 8. VPN Providers Respond To Allegations of Data Leakage
- 9. Google Scolds MPAA’s “Cozy” Anti-Piracy Lobby in Court
- 10. Organized Crime Police Raid ‘Pirate’ Android TV Box Sellers