Free iPhone app allows users to ask questions, receive answers and get real-time info and tips about a city from people that live there. Whether you’re just passing through, first moving in, or looking to learn more about the city around you, Sooligan is an interesting new iPhone app that allows users to get to know a city better with the help of people that actually live there. “Sooligan will help you experience the next city you?re in like a Local,” says the company in a press release. “Users can ask questions on topics, venues or activities in a certain area and rely on locals to respond with expert advice.
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- 1. Offcloud Downloads Torrents to Google Drive and Dropbox
- 2. The Pirate Bay Is Down…
- 3. Universal: Smart Pirate Site Owners Get Round Restrictions
- 4. Popcorn Time Blames Hollywood For Its Popularity
- 5. First Netflix 4K Content Leaks to Torrent Sites
- 6. Pirate Bay Founder Released From Jail But Immediately Re-Arrested
- 7. Tech Giants Want to Punish DMCA Takedown Abusers
- 8. Piracy: Hollywood’s Losing a Few Pounds, Who Cares?
- 9. T-Mobile Refuses to Block The Pirate Bay
- 10. Aussie Piracy Notices Delayed But Lawsuits Are Coming