Free iPhone app allows users to ask questions, receive answers and get real-time info and tips about a city from people that live there. Whether you’re just passing through, first moving in, or looking to learn more about the city around you, Sooligan is an interesting new iPhone app that allows users to get to know a city better with the help of people that actually live there. “Sooligan will help you experience the next city you?re in like a Local,” says the company in a press release. “Users can ask questions on topics, venues or activities in a certain area and rely on locals to respond with expert advice.
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- 1. Police Let Seized ‘Pirate’ Domains Expire, Some Up For Sale
- 2. FBI Wants Pirate Bay Logs to Expose Copyright Trolls
- 3. Popcorn Time Blamed For Movie Streaming Piracy Explosion
- 4. Tech Giants Oppose Broad Anti-Piracy Injunctions
- 5. YouTube Doesn’t Have To Police Piracy Proactively, Court Rules
- 6. Anti-Piracy Lawfirm Defrauded Rightsholders Out of Millions
- 7. Kim Dotcom Appeals to Reclaim ‘Mega Millions’ from U.S.
- 8. VPN Providers Respond To Allegations of Data Leakage
- 9. Google Scolds MPAA’s “Cozy” Anti-Piracy Lobby in Court
- 10. Organized Crime Police Raid ‘Pirate’ Android TV Box Sellers