Vimeo Pro subscribers can now charge for access to their videos with Vimeo On Demand. Vimeo has dabbled with a payment infrastructure since it first introduced its Tip Jar Product back in September 2012. The Tip Jar allowed Vimeo Plus or Pro members to easily add a tip button for selected videos. Visiting users could then tip anywhere between $0.99-$500. Soon after, Vimeo ran a limited trial of its on demand services. After some trial and error, Vimeo has now officially released its Vimeo On Demand service.
Link to article:
Vimeo on Demand Lets Pro Subscribers Charge for Videos
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- 1. FBI Wants Pirate Bay Logs to Expose Copyright Trolls
- 2. Popcorn Time Blamed For Movie Streaming Piracy Explosion
- 3. Tech Giants Oppose Broad Anti-Piracy Injunctions
- 4. YouTube Doesn’t Have To Police Piracy Proactively, Court Rules
- 5. Anti-Piracy Lawfirm Defrauded Rightsholders Out of Millions
- 6. Kim Dotcom Appeals to Reclaim ‘Mega Millions’ from U.S.
- 7. VPN Providers Respond To Allegations of Data Leakage
- 8. Google Scolds MPAA’s “Cozy” Anti-Piracy Lobby in Court
- 9. Organized Crime Police Raid ‘Pirate’ Android TV Box Sellers
- 10. French Magazine Fined €10,000 For Encouraging Piracy