Vuclip has nearly doubled its traffic size over the last four months and is looking to expand its reach even further by buying more assets. While YouTube is definitely the undisputed champion of the online video network scene with 1 billion unique monthly visitors, there are other many other services that are beginning to carve out their own niche video service. One of the more successful companies is Vuclip. The service focuses more on emerging markets with a specific focus on mobile. As of today, the company has reported that it has 80 million monthly unique visitors, 1.5 billion minutes of mobile video served across 700 channels of content from Disney, Sony and other providers. Sine its inception, Vuclup has been backed by $27 million from companies like NEA and SingTel.
View this article:
Vuclip Increasing Its Reach in the Mobile Video Streaming Network
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- 1. Pirate Bay Founder Released From Jail But Immediately Re-Arrested
- 2. Tech Giants Want to Punish DMCA Takedown Abusers
- 3. Piracy: Hollywood’s Losing a Few Pounds, Who Cares?
- 4. T-Mobile Refuses to Block The Pirate Bay
- 5. Aussie Piracy Notices Delayed But Lawsuits Are Coming
- 6. Streaming Site Operator Accused of £120m ‘Piracy Fraud’
- 7. Megaupload Wants U.S. Govt to Buy and Store its Servers
- 8. UK Police ‘Hijack’ Ads on 251 Pirate Sites
- 9. 75,000 Popcorn Time Users in Crosshairs of Anti-Piracy Group
- 10. Former Megaupload User Asks Court to Return His Files