Vuclip has nearly doubled its traffic size over the last four months and is looking to expand its reach even further by buying more assets. While YouTube is definitely the undisputed champion of the online video network scene with 1 billion unique monthly visitors, there are other many other services that are beginning to carve out their own niche video service. One of the more successful companies is Vuclip. The service focuses more on emerging markets with a specific focus on mobile. As of today, the company has reported that it has 80 million monthly unique visitors, 1.5 billion minutes of mobile video served across 700 channels of content from Disney, Sony and other providers. Sine its inception, Vuclup has been backed by $27 million from companies like NEA and SingTel.
View this article:
Vuclip Increasing Its Reach in the Mobile Video Streaming Network
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- New Russian Anti-Piracy Law Could Block Sites “Forever”
- Pirate Bay Blockade Censors CloudFlare Customers
- KickassTorrents Domain Seized Within 24 Hours, Next Stop .CR
- Pirate Bay’s Peter Sunde Kills NSA-Proof Messenger App
- KickassTorrents Moves to Isle of Man Domain Name
- Cinema Staff Catch Movie Cammers, Pick Up Cash Rewards
- Hollywood Anti-Piracy Initiative Requires a VPN Outside the U.S.
- Game of Thrones Piracy Surges to New High
- Court: Google Can See Emails About MPAA’s Secret ‘SOPA Revival’
- Fate of Pirate Bay Domains Hang in the Balance