Vuclip has nearly doubled its traffic size over the last four months and is looking to expand its reach even further by buying more assets. While YouTube is definitely the undisputed champion of the online video network scene with 1 billion unique monthly visitors, there are other many other services that are beginning to carve out their own niche video service. One of the more successful companies is Vuclip. The service focuses more on emerging markets with a specific focus on mobile. As of today, the company has reported that it has 80 million monthly unique visitors, 1.5 billion minutes of mobile video served across 700 channels of content from Disney, Sony and other providers. Sine its inception, Vuclup has been backed by $27 million from companies like NEA and SingTel.
View this article:
Vuclip Increasing Its Reach in the Mobile Video Streaming Network
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- 1. Court Drops Innocent Cox Subscribers From Piracy Lawsuit
- 2. Major Streaming Sites Must Be Blocked, Court Rules
- 3. Police Let Seized ‘Pirate’ Domains Expire, Some Up For Sale
- 4. FBI Wants Pirate Bay Logs to Expose Copyright Trolls
- 5. Popcorn Time Blamed For Movie Streaming Piracy Explosion
- 6. Tech Giants Oppose Broad Anti-Piracy Injunctions
- 7. YouTube Doesn’t Have To Police Piracy Proactively, Court Rules
- 8. Anti-Piracy Lawfirm Defrauded Rightsholders Out of Millions
- 9. Kim Dotcom Appeals to Reclaim ‘Mega Millions’ from U.S.
- 10. VPN Providers Respond To Allegations of Data Leakage