p2pnet view P2P:- Want to know who’s behind Anonymous? Here’s the answer > > > ANON OPS: A Press Release – December 10, 2010 Who is Anonymous In their most recent public statement, WikiLeaks is the only group of people to identify Anonymous correctly. Anonymous is not a group, but rather an Internet gathering.
Go here to read the rest:
Who Anonymous is. By Anonymous
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- 1. Private Copying and UK Copyright Law – Not Dead Yet
- 2. Court Drops Innocent Cox Subscribers From Piracy Lawsuit
- 3. Major Streaming Sites Must Be Blocked, Court Rules
- 4. Police Let Seized ‘Pirate’ Domains Expire, Some Up For Sale
- 5. FBI Wants Pirate Bay Logs to Expose Copyright Trolls
- 6. Popcorn Time Blamed For Movie Streaming Piracy Explosion
- 7. Tech Giants Oppose Broad Anti-Piracy Injunctions
- 8. YouTube Doesn’t Have To Police Piracy Proactively, Court Rules
- 9. Anti-Piracy Lawfirm Defrauded Rightsholders Out of Millions
- 10. Kim Dotcom Appeals to Reclaim ‘Mega Millions’ from U.S.